As you know, I love makeup and skin care and in my videos I show many products ranging from high-end to drugstore, but you have requested some of my favorite 5 Under $5 beauty products. The products that I’ve chosen are items that I use all the time and will continue to purchase because of the quality and use.
Now, I’m not going to lie and say that there is this overwhelming selection of beauty products that are $5 or less, unfortunately, even the drugstore is starting to get a little pricy for some items as drugstore brands become more and more popular. However, with brands like e.l.f and LA Girl, you have some great options out there for a budget friendly look. So, let’s get started with my 5 Under $5!
- e.l.f. Setting Spray ($3.00)– This will forever remain a staple in my beauty products. I not only use it to set my face, but I will use it as a refresher when I’m not wearing makeup and will also use it to give shimmer eyeshadow a little more pop, by spraying a small amount on my brush before going into the eyeshadow. I personally pick up all of my e.l.f products from Target but I’ve seen CVS and Old Navy carry this brand in store.
- e.l.f Complexion Brush($3.04) – This brush is the best $3 dollars that I’ve ever spent! No really… I use this brush daily for my bronzer and I’ve used it for blush as well. I’m sure that there are so many more uses for it but I’ve found that I must use them for bronzer and blush. If you haven’t checked out my video, where I talk about my favorite e.l.f brushes then be sure to take a look because for the cost, these are perfect for the novice and the professional!
- LA Girl Lip Liner Pencils ($3.00)- I love using lip liners whenever I wear lipsticks. Whether it’s just has an outline or to give the lipstick a little dimension, I can’t go without a lip liner and the LA Girl Lip Liner pencils are so smooth and glide on. They are also longer pencils, so I feel like you get so much more product and the color selection is crazy.
- LA Girl Pro HD Conceal ($5.00) – If you watch my Youtube channel or other beauty channels then you are already familiar with the LA Girl Pro concealers. They are everywhere and for good reason. The product is thick but blends out well. The color range and shades is extensive. I love the applicator, because it allows for easy application ad I’ve found that you can not only use them as concealers but in a pinch, they work very well as a foundation.
- Maybelline Great Lash ($4.49) – Last, but by far from least is the Maybelline Great Lash. Now, let me start by saying that this has been my mothers staples as far back as I can remember. I used to watch her put on her makeup and I can remember seeing this pink tube. I knew as a young girl that some day I would have my own tube. I was in Jr. High school when I bought my first Great Lash and I thought I was the S*^@… for the price, you get amazing quality from the Great Lash. You not only get length but you get volume too.
What beauty products do you absolutely love that are Under $5? Share with the community! Tag us on Twitter @CurvyGirlsLife and use #CurvyGirlsSlay
Your Curvy Girl,