With Christmas behind us, now it’s time to prepare for the New Year. What better way to start the new year than with looking fabulous while you count down to 2016 with your love, family and friends. I’m excited to share this Easy Makeup holiday/NYE inspired look with you. It’s actually a simple look, that has a huge impact.
Also, for the flawless face foundation, I’ve only used concealer and powder, as I’ve found that if I apply too much foundation on days where I will be active such as dancing the night away, the foundation, doesn’t look as good-by the end of the night. However, using a good concealer that is slightly lighter than your complexion can be used as a spot treatment, color corrector, concealer and foundation. MAC’s Pro Long Wear Concealer is my go to for this look. The concealer doesn’t crease under the eyes and can be blended out over the face to give you a flawless foundation look.
Makeup can be simple on glam nights, you just have to find the products that you gives you the look you desire. As a fan of MAC, Make Up Forever and Bobbi Brown, I’ve found that these offer a color range perfect for women of color and have great coverage when used sparingly.
What plans do you have for New Year’s Eve?
- Makeup Forever Hydrating Primer – http://seph.me/1LLmQTy
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW50 – http://bit.ly/1K2Xxvd
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Dark Deep – http://bit.ly/1K300Wq
- Covergirl Bronzer in Ebony Bronze – http://amzn.to/1K2ZyHA
- Becca Cosmetics in Champagne Pop (Highlight) – http://bit.ly/1K2Z982
- MAC Blush in Raizin – http://seph.me/1LLmQTy
- Urban Decay Primer Potion – http://seph.me/1K2XPCd
- MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee (Brows) – http://bit.ly/1K2X6RA
- Benefits BrowZings in Dark (Brows) – http://amzn.to/1NJxU4J
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 – http://bit.ly/1K2XGyG
- Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper – http://amzn.to/1PrFjYA
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Groundwork – http://bit.ly/1RIDapz
- MakeUp Geek E/S in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek E/S in Mocha – http://bit.ly/1SidaE9
- Makeup Geek E/S in Corrupt – http://bit.ly/1MTiAVR
- Buxom E/S in Mink Magnet – http://seph.me/1YLjqEt
- Buxom E/S in Invite Only – http://seph.me/1Pr2FvL
- Makeup Geek E/S in Shima Shima (Inner Corner) – http://bit.ly/1PrFC5P
- Lashes: Lena Lashes in style Grace – http://bit.ly/1kmKqfD
- Kat Von D. Eyeliner in Trooper – http://seph.me/1RK5ZCo
- Benefits Roller Lash Mascara – http://amzn.to/1PqULm7
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black (bottom lashes) – http://bit.ly/1NLKtfx
- MAC Lip Pencil in Cherry – http://bit.ly/1OSCqvg
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo – http://bit.ly/1OghNgi