Hey Curvy Girly’s!
Spring is here and it’s time to start transitioning your winter whites to Spring and Summer looks. Today, we are talking about those White Jeans and how to wear them for a great Spring Casual Look and tips on how to style them.
This look that I’m wearing with the Chambray button down, white jeans and leopard print slip-ons is perfect for casual day out with girls or even a daytime date. Cuffing the jeans gives them a different feel and allows for a cute shoe to be exposed. The Chambray top just simply plays well with the white jeans allowing each piece to stand out. The on trend backpack complements the colors in the Leopard print slip-ons and adds to the casual feel of the look.
I’m loving white jeans and the diversity that they have all year round. If you love your white jeans but looking for some fun ways to wear them this spring, then check out some the great styling tips below.
5 tips for styling your white jeans for Spring:
1. White on White – A monochromatic look is great! Add some metallic touches of Gold for that classic stand out look..
2. Add color – White jeans play well with tons of color. Think about adding your favorite shirt, maybe in a teal and add a pop of color shoe to bring the look together.
3. Plaid or Flannel anyone? White jeans with flannel or plaid look amazing and to really take this look to the next level add a shoe or belt with a pop of color.
4. Go Sporty – Cuff your jeans, wear your favorite tennis shoes and tee, add a dark wash jacket and you’ve got a Chic and Sporty look that has an effortless feel.
5. Work/Play – For work, a fitted dark color blazer gives you a professional look. While after work, add a bright-colored blazer for a fun night on the town.
What is your favorite styling tip for White Jeans?
What I Wore
White Jeans – DKNY
This Curvy Girl